Good morning! Here are some cracking morning deals for Lifehacker readers!
1. Return Airfares to Japan for FREE: Jetstar are doing their fly to Japan and get a return starter fare for free promotion. It doesn't include the extras like baggage and whatnot, and when I checked certain dates they were already sold out, but the sale is on. Dates are from May to September this year. Go cash in and visit one of the best places on Earth. You can click here to see the dates and prices.
2. Maccas are back on the $1 cheeseburger and frozen coke train and it couldn't come any sooner, seeing as how the country has been pretty gross these last few weeks. This is one of the redeem only via the mymaccas app, so get on that. There is a chance this is targeted to specific users and other users have reported various other deals, but on my app, I was seeing this one.
3. Dyson Vacuums for 20% is perhaps some of the best Dyson pricing you'll see. As an ex-retail employee I can tell you this: Dyson's do not have a huge markup. The amount of money you can knock off instore is tiny. So 20% is pretty damn good. Head to the eBay store to sort your sucking out. Click here to grab a vac (or a fan if that's your thing!).
4. eBay's Daily Deals: In one of the more bizarre daily deals, eBay are offering 48% off X50 Green Tea plus Resveratrol. Don't ask me what that is all about, but it might be your thing. Razer's BlackWidow 2016 edition is going for $99 and if you're looking for a full piece swimsuit, SurfStitch has you covered. You can click here for all the daily deals.
5. Singapore trip on the cards this year? Emirates is the place to go for a cheeky discount, with economy return flights hovering around that golden $500-$600 range. Click here to suss the deal!
6. Deal of the Week for Playstation is the epic Persona 5, which you should definitely play if you love anything in this world. It's 60% off, down at $40. Not the best price I have ever seen but for a digital copy that's pretty good. The Ultimate Edition is $15 extra. Click here for this deal.
Have a great morning!
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.