Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: the ugly side of phone manufacturing, the best video games to play with kids, glitch causes Bitcoin Exchange to hit zero dollars.
- Bill Gates has revealed the two 'crazy things' he purchased since becoming a billionaire 30 years ago. They both have wheels. [Business Insider]
- If you can't wait until the end of the financial year to pick up a new laptop, here's a 15%-off deal on the latest Surface Pro and the more traditional Surface Laptop. [Microsoft Store]
- To keep making phones, Apple and Samsung must grapple with the world's dirtiest industry. [Gizmodo]
- Ruslan Kogan is more stats geek than shopkeeper. Here's the story of his company's rise. [Business Insider]
- Video games are fun, but most "AAA" titles are not suitable for kidies. Here's a list of great titles that the whole family can enjoy. [Kotaku]
- A cryptocurrency exchange in Japan reportedly experienced a temporary glitch last week that suddenly offered investors their pick of coins for the low, low price of zero dollars. Several customers took advantage of the opportunity, but one really ran with it: to the tune of $26 trillion. [Gizmodo]