Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Prepare for a ridiculously expensive Samsung Galaxy S9, SpaceX's Falcon Heavy launch goes off with a bump, PS4 Pro supersampling mode.
- According to multiple reports, the price of the Samsung Galaxy S9 will be higher than any Galaxy S phone before it. [Gizmodo]
- A photographer spent 5 years searching the forgotten corners of the internet for strange and beautiful photo. Here are the highlights. [Business Insider]
- SpaceX's Falcon Heavy launch went pretty well today, with the rocket's two partially reusable Falcon 9 strap-on boosters making successful landings at Kennedy Air Force Station after jettisoning from the craft three minutes post-launch. However, the rocket's center core did not function as founder Elon Musk and team intended, and appears to have later crashed back down to Earth. Hard. [Gizmodo]
- 'Barnaby Joyce is having a baby with a former staffer at a time of crumbling trust in Australian institutions. Of course it matters.' [Business Insider]
- PS4 Pro users are getting a "supersampling mode" in the 5.50 PS4 system software update. Kotaku has the details. [Kotaku]