Good morning! Here's some cracking morning deals for Lifehacker readers!
1. 20% off eBay Tools: eBay has knocked 20% off select 'Back To Work' products for tradies from Makita, Stanley, DeWalt, Bosch and more. To get the deal, use the discount code 'PRO20' at checkout. The deal ends January 22 and a maximum of $1000 discount is available. Click here for the range of products!
2. Sea World Resort has an incredibly interesting deal going on because of the closure of their pools. If you book between 12-28 February, you can get entry to four theme parks, for a family of four, plus stay at Sea World Resort from $119 a night. That's kind of ridiculous value I've never heard of before. Pool's closed, but the other theme parks are a GO! Suss this deal out here.
3. Amazon AU has a back to school promotion that runs until February 2nd. $15 comes off the price when you spend $50 on 'qualifying items' - which means no Amazon Marketplace items are included. Decent savings if you can bring your back to school purchases up to over $50 and the range of items is... Actually Good. You can look at kids clothing, electronics and stationery. Click here to have a look at the range of 4000+ products.
4. Dell XPS 13 is going for $500 off on the Microsoft Store. The XPS 13 is a damn good laptop. Redeem that one here. You can also grab the Inspiron 13 for $200 off ($799).
5. Pizza? Thursday night is a good night for pizza. Pizza Hut are doing 20% off Large Pizzas until end of tomorrow, so jump over to their website and use the code 'HUT56623' to redeem. If you're looking for burgers instead, Maccas have a $2 snack range on their app today (Small fries, cheeseburger or three McNuggets)
6. Hollow Knight : More people need to play this fantastic, Australian-made video game. It's one of the best games of 2017 and it's going for less than a tenner at Humble Bundle.
Have a great morning!
Want more? See yesterday's deals here!
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.