Whether you resolved to eat healthy or just have a general sense that your life needs more broccoli and fewer potato chips, these recipes will help you eat better.
Photo via Best Running.
- Add fruit to a breakfast sandwich.
- Make these quick Brussels sprout chips.
- Or do any or all of these things with Brussels sprouts.
- Roast everything.
- Drizzle a little fish sauce on your roasted veggies.
- Top plain yogurt or labneh with grilled (or roasted!) veggies for a savoury snack.
- Stuff some peppers, or any other hollow veggie.
- Try some sous vide creamed corn. This one is heavy on the cream, so let's just call it keto friendly.
- Get ready for asparagus season by learning all the best ways to cook it.
- Have a pile of vegetable peels after all this healthy eating? Make them into delicious chips and condiments.
- Make a smoothie bowl, going heavy on the fruits and nuts and maybe not so much on the rainbow sprinkles but hey, you do you.
- Make all the salads, including hearty, filling salads and previously underrated breakfast salads.
- New to this? Don't worry, we can show you how to build the perfect salad.
- Make dressings for all those salads the easy way, which is in a mason jar.