Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Meet the 2018 My Kitchen Rules contestants, stunning photos of 'sea gypsies' who spend their lives in the water.
- The guy behind those 'longer lasting sex' ads is bankrupt. [Business Insider]
- All reality TV is awful but we make a begrudging exception for My Kitchen Rules because we like food. Here's everything you need to know about this year's contestants. [POPSUGAR]
- Bitcoin is under pressure as the crypto selloff continues in Asia. [Business Insider]
- In other bitcoin news, the actor Jared Leto fancies himself something of a blockchain expert. You can hear what he has to say over on Gizmodo. [Gizmodo]
- The Australian Government has finally responded to the federal inquiry into video games. [Kotaku]
- Check out these stunning photos of 'sea gypsies,' who spend their lives in the water. [Business Insider]