Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: inside Chefchaouen’s Old City – where everything is painted blue, another bitcoin “explosion” is coming, nude yoga gallery, a wish-list for future Star Wars movies.
- Chefchaouen is a city in Morocco that’s famous for its blue hue. In 1492, Sephardi Jews fleeing the Spanish Inquisition settled in Chefchaouen and brought along their tradition of painting buildings blue to remind them of God: a tradition that continues to this day. [Business Insider]
- Sydney’s train system hasn’t been great for a very long time, but if yesterday’s pandemonium is anything to go by, people are pretty much done with the whole thing – and took to Twitter to let us all know about it. [Gizmodo]
- POPSUGAR has a picture gallery that’s all about doing yoga naked. [POPSUGAR]
- Experts are predicting an explosion in bitcoin as Wall Streeters spend their bonus checks. [Business Insider]
- Here are 13 things Gizmodo would love to see in the future of live-action Star Wars movies. [Gizmodo]