Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: BioWare faces uncertain future, most overused words on Australian LinkedIn profiles, Asutralian review of the new Nespresso Vertuo Plus.
- Sydney and Melbourne are most at risk of a significant house price correction, warns JP Morgan. [Business Insider]
- There's a sense among BioWare employees that the company's future is inextricably tied to the upcoming game Anthem. Kotaku has the story. [Kotaku]
- The most overused words on Australian LinkedIn profiles. [Business Insider]
- Atari wants you to invest in its next game for the Nintendo Switch. [Kotaku]
- Gizmodo has an Aussie review of the Vertuo Plus coffee machine from Nespresso. [Gizmodo]