Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: the biggest fictional jerks in outer space, bitcoin shoots higher, there's finally been some movement on the Australian Senate's games inquiry.
- Communications Minister Simon Fifield has finally acknowledged the Senate inquiry into Australia's video game industry. [Kotaku]
- Bitcoin just rocketed to another record high. Of course it has. [Business Insider]
- Possibly in response to Gravity paranoia, spacesuits are getting a 'take me home' button. [Gizmodo]
- Staying on the astronaut theme, here are the top seven arseholes in space-themed movies. [Gizmodo]
- The Netherlands man who sold everything for bitcoin calls it the best decision he ever made — and now he's swarmed by fans who agree. [Business Insider]