Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Bitcoin futures explained, 30-minute cardio-boxing and core workout with Christa DiPaolo, do Australian networking events have a drinking problem?
- For many industry events and conventions, drinking alcohol and "networking" go hand in hand. Is this a good thing? Some Aussie games developers don't think so, and they're making a stand. [Kotaku]
- Bitcoin is skyrocketing because two of the biggest exchange groups in the world are launching bitcoin futures — here's what that means. [Business Insider]
- The Razer phone is here, but is it for real? [Gizmodo]
- Russia's US election meddling just keeps getting weirder and weirder. It has just been revealed that Russian Facebook trolls organised two sides of a Texas protest to meet in the same location and encouraged them to battle in the streets. [Business Insider]
- Need to up your exercise regime? Let Christa DiPaolo, creator of The Cut by Equinox, lead you through a 30-minute workout that mixes high-intensity conditioning, boxing, kickboxing, and body-weight strength-training moves — that all focus on the core. [POPSUGAR]