Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Where to build a colony on the moon, Call of Duty implied assault scene altered in Australia, Canberra breeds more boys than girls.
- Scientists have found the perfect location for an underground colony on the moon [Gizmodo]
- You can do video recording on your Nintendo Switch now, which is great news for GIF makers [Kotaku]
- More boys are born in Canberra than anywhere else in the developed world. What's in the water? [Business Insider]
- Gaming megalith Activision have modified an implied sexual assault scene in Call of Duty WWII for Australian audiences [Kotaku]
- Livestreaming yourself injecting a biohacked HIV treatment into your stomach that's never been tested in humans? Wow. [Gizmodo]
- First 360 degree aerial video of North Korean capital Pyongyang shows the city in a new light [Business Insider]