Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Porgs as far as the eye can see, a man that sold everything for some sweet bitcoin, last commercial car built in Australia and are Nintendo releasing a Gameboy Mini?
- In eight days time, the last commercial car built in Australia will roll off the production line. Vale, Holden. [Gizmodo]
- Here are the best augmented reality games you can get for your mobile devices, right now. [PopSugar]
- Nintendo registered a new Gameboy trademark in Japan - are we going to get a 'Mini Classic Gameboy'? [Kotaku]
- Not sure I needed 69 Porg photoshops but that's certainly what I got. This new Star Wars character is going to rule the world. [Gizmodo]
- This man sold everything he had for some bitcoin. Will it pay off? [Business Insider]
- Overwatch's Halloween event is being photobombed, because of course it is. [Kotaku]