Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: The best cosplay from Sydney Oz Comic Con, man sells everything he owns to buy Bitcoin, Tony Abbott reckons climate change is doing "more good than harm."
- Here's some amazing cosplay from Sydney Oz Comic Con 2017. [Kotaku]
- This 39-year old sold everything he had for bitcoin: house, car and children's toys - now he lives on a campsite waiting for the ultimate "cryptoboom". [Business Insider]
- Former Prime Minister Tony Abbott just told an audience at the Global Warming Policy Foundation in London that climate change "is probably doing good; or at least, more good than harm." Yep. He really said this. And Aussie scientists have ripped him a new one. [Gizmodo]
- Here's what we liked (and didn't like) about Blade Runner 2049, in theatres now. [Kotaku]
- Australia Post has launched an Amazon competitor to offer free delivery. [Business Insider]