Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: the worst office biscuits, Aussie wage growth turns a corner, why you need the 10.5-inch iPad Pro in your life.
- We need to talk about biscuits. Specifically, we need to talk about Arnott’s assorted creams. [Kotaku]
- Meet the 29-year old who was just named CFO of $100 billion giant Kraft Heinz. [Business Insider]
- The 10.5-inch iPad Pro recently won over Gizmodo editor Campbell Simpson, who described it as “a tiny tablet that actually can replace a PC.” Read his review here. [Gizmodo]
- Good news everybody! It looks like Australian wage growth is about to turn the corner. [Business Insider]
- By now you’ve doubtlessly heard about Pewdiepie’s infamous “N-word” YouTube stream. Has the website’s biggest and highest-paid star become a liability for the platform? [Kotaku]