Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Incredible before-and-after transformations, the scariest new inventions from the Russian military, how Xero built itself into a business giant.
- Here are 10 things you could buy instead of the $1829 iPhone X. [Gizmodo]
- Here's how Xero took a band name and changed accounting for a million companies. [Business Insider]
- YouTube star Pewdiepie has finally addressed Monday's infamous live stream where he uttered the N word. [Kotaku]
- Here are four outrageous projects Russia's military says it's working on. [Business Insider]
- Leah struggled to lose weight for years — until she did these three things. [POPSUGAR]