For those who didn't get the memo, Click Frenzy is in the midst of a huge travel sale, with up to 70 per cent off selected flights, cruises, hotels, tours and holiday packages. Here are some of the best deals that caught our eye.
The Click Frenzy Travel Sale ends at 7pm tonight. That means you only have a few hours to snap up one of the below deals.
In all, there are over 100 travel brands and 700 deals to choose from. You can peruse the full list of deals on the Click Frenzy website, or checkout our hand-picked highlights below.
Remember: just because a deal appears on Click Frenzy doesn't mean it's the best deal you can get. It definitely pays to check around online for the flights, tours or hotel stays you're interested in.
- Air New Zealand: New Zealand flights from $189
- Webjet: 8 Day China Tour including flights from $899PP
- Qatar Airways: 10% off flights
- Virgin Australia: Up to 40% off selected fares (Australia, NZ, Fiji, Bali AND L.A.)
- Hawaiian Airlines: non-stop flights from Sydney $797 return
- Webjet: 10-day Highlights of Vietnam with flightsfor $1599 pp (RRP: $2940)
- Luxury Bali Villas with private pool: Up to 72% off
- Mantra Hotels: Up to 50% off. (Use code: 'CLICKFRENZY')
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki beach resort: From $190 USD/Night (Sept-Oct-Nov 2017)
- Luxury Escapes: Up to 63% off Five-Star Boutique Escape in Prague
- Intertrips: 6 Days Best Of Bangkok Package from $399 pp
- Scoopon: 45% off Hard Rock Hotel Bali family packages
- Luxury Escapes: Up to 74% off Koh Samui packages
- Cruise Gurus: Up to 70% off
- Cruise1st: 38% off off 13-night cruises of China and Japan
- Intertrips/Dream Cruises: Up to 50% off
- MSC Cruises: Save up to $600 per person.
- Captain Cook Crises: 2 cruise for the price of 1 (use code: 'click50')
- Webjet: 8-day Classic China tour with flights for $899 (RRP: $2544)
- Luxury Escapes: 30% off four-day guided walking tours of Tasmania’s Bay of Fires
- G Adventures: 30% off small group tours, worldwide
Seen a better travel deal on the site or elsewhere? Tell us about it in the comments!