Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: HBO data hack worsens, Trump promises to fight North Korea with with “fire and fury”, Valyrian Steel explained.
- HBO hackers are threatening to dump more ‘Game of Thrones’ content if they don’t get a ransom of up to $7.5 million. [Business Insider]
- Here’s a primer about Valyrian Steel and why it’s important on Game Of Thrones. [POPSUGAR]
- With his latest comments to North Korea, Donald Trump just moved the Doomsday Clock to half past ‘Oh My God’. [Gizmodo]
- Mazda made a game-changing fuel efficiency breakthrough other carmakers have spent decades working on. [Business Insider]
- When will humanity finally die out? Gizmodo investigates. [Gizmodo]
- Rick And Morty’s latest episode was more brutal than Game Of Thrones. [Kotaku]
- Back in January, Alina posted a picture matching her fresh pale pink manicure to a few slices of deli meat. A legend was born.[POPSUGAR]