Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Hands on with the Essential smartphone, millennials are killing countless industries, scary Silence Of The Lambs toy is too realistic.
- Andy Rubin, the creator of Android, is back with a new smartphone dubbed Essential. Here is Gizmodo with their first impressions. [Gizmodo]
- One Halo fan loved the Warthog vehicle from the games so much, he built his own. [Kotaku]
- Here’s all the secret stuff that happens when you use Google. [Gizmodo]
- ‘Psychologically scarred’ millennials are killing countless industries — this is what they like the least. [Business Insider]
- Anyone who’s ever wanted the cold, hard eyes of a murderous Anthony Hopkins staring at them is in luck, because this Hannibal action figure is so accurate it’s uncanny. [Gizmodo]
- Here are six etails you might have missed on season 7 episode 6 of Game of Thrones. (Video contains spoilers.) [Business Insider]