Hump day (AKA Wednesday) is arguably the most boring day of the week. So why not liven things up by grabbing one of these nifty online bargains? Deals that caught our eye this week include: Get up to 70% off big brand tech from Catch Of The Day, the best video game deals from Steam’s Summer sale, free Lord Of The Fries.
- Steam’s Summer Sale is almost over. Here are the best deals.
- Catch (formerly ‘Catch Of The Day’) is selling the retro Atari Flashback 7 Classic console with 101 built-in games for $89.
- The PlayStation Store is having a Double Discounts Sale with savings of up to 50 per cent.
- Microsoft is having an Xbox One Sale. Here are 35 games under $30.
- You can currently get the personal finance app Money on iPad for free. [RRP: $7.99]
- You can currently get up to 90% off a bunch of online programming courses from Complete Programming Language Bootcamp. Check out the options here.
- Udemy is offering another 22 online courses for free. Topics include Develop Confidence & Self Esteem, R Language Programming and Complete Web Development. Click here to see the full list.
- Catch is throwing a “Big Brand” tech sale, with up to 70 per cent off the listed price. Click here to start browsing.
- Catch is also having a sale on Jaeger TVs. Prices start at $299.
- Kogan’s selling a 65″ 4K TV for $799. [Kotaku]
- Dick Smith is having an EOFY sale. Here are the deals.
- Here’s a list of eBay’s Daily Deals, including plenty of tech bargains.
- Lord of The Fries is giving away free fries on Thursday 13 July between 12 and 1pm. The deal is valid at all locations. [Via OzBargain]
- KFC is selling 30 chicken nuggets, two large chips and four dipping sauces for $15.95. Details here.
- Time for a groceries run? Here are the latest half-price deals from Woolworths.
- eBay is having Toy Clearance, with huge savings on Barbie, Lego and more. [eBay]
- Catch is throwing a travel sale, with up to 66% off products from Antler, Tosca, Delsey and Crumpler and others. Here are the deals.
- Here are July’s best credit card, savings account and home loan deals.
- Myer is throwing a stocktake sale. Here are the deals.
- The Humble Bundle is having a sale on hacker books. Here’s what’s on offer.
- Each Wednesday, Aldi runs a ‘Special Buys’ sale on a range of heavily discounted items. Today’s deals focus on beauty products, educational toys and lounges. Click here to see the full range of deals.