Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: 8 signs your job is making you unhappy, the mystery of Dragster's "impossible" high score on the Atari 2600, Game Of Thrones recap.
- The current world record for the Atari 2600 racing game Dragster is 5.51 seconds. Thirty-five years after it was set, nobody has beaten or even tied it on official leaderboards. But is it even legit? [Kotaku]
- Here are Seasons one through to six of Game Of Thrones, recapped in the strangest way possible. (NSFW.) [Gizmodo]
- ANZ and Westpac just successfully used blockchain on commercial property deals. [Business Insider]
- Peter Parker isn't the only guy to wear the Spider-Man costume - not by a long chalk. Here are 40 others, ranked. [Gizmodo]
- Here are 8 signs your job is making you unhappy. [Business Insider]
- Uber's $US69 billion valuation could be in jeopardy. [Business Insider]
- Singer Dion DiMucci is suing the makers of Fallout 4 for using his song The Wanderer in an ad for the game that contained "repugnant and morally indefensible images". [Kotaku]