Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: How to solve that viral Facebook maths problem, how long it takes for a first home buyer to save a deposit in Sydney, is the Sony A9 mirrorless digital camera worth the money?
- Here’s how long it takes for a first home buyer to save a deposit in Sydney. [Business Insider]
- If you use Facebook, you’ve probably seen the viral maths problem “6÷2(1+2)=” doing the rounds. Here’s how to get the solution.[POPSUGAR]
- The Sony A9 is a $6999 (body only) pro-level mirrorless digital camera. Gizmodo Australia has an in-deoth review. [Gizmodo]
- In a recent interview, Ghostbusters star and co-writer Dan Aykroyd has some choice words to share about the reboots director. In short, he was a massive spendthrift. [Gizmodo]
- Learning about 4D just got a whole lot more awesome thanks to 4D Toys on iOS or in VR. [Gizmodo]
- Do you always seem to be passed up for promotion? Here are 13 habits of unsuccessful people. [Business Insider]