Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Virgin lounges admit Qantas frequent flyers, 'Petya' cyberattack theories, why the Super Nintendo Classic just isn't worth it.
- Virgin lounges are now admitting Qantas frequent flyers. Good to know! [Business Insider]
- What happens to wolves when they're raised like dogs? Gizmodo drops its science on those assembled. [Gizmodo]
- A familiar actor may be behind the massive 'Petya' cyberattack. [Business Insider]
- The Super Nintendo Classic console is coming in September. According to Gizmodo, buying one will be too much hassle to be worth it. [Gizmodo]
- Going low carb can help many people shed a few kilos if done right. Try it yourself with these low-carb snacks. [POPSUGAR]
- Here's every big game coming out in Winter 2017. [Kotaku]