Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Apple fanboys are getting trolled by the NSW Police Force, how Shadow Of The Colossus was released unfinished, the 8 most attractive qualities people look for in a partner.
- We live in interesting times. The New York Times just used a full page to print all of President Trump’s lies since taking office. How’s that for objectivity? [Business Insider]
- The critically acclaimed video game Shadow Of The Colossus was actually released in an unfinished state. And it was all the better for it. [Kotaku]
- Here are 22 subtle signs that your coworkers hate you. [Business Insider]
- And here are the 8 most attractive qualities people look for in a partner. [Business Insider]
- It’s well documented that NSW’s Police Force Facebook page is a place for dank memes and pithy takedowns. But this time they’ve gone too far. [Kotaku]
- Here’s what happened when you drink 3.5 Litres of water a day for 3 weeks. [POPSUGAR]
- Is Microsoft’s new Surface Laptop worth the money? Gizmodo says yes. Read their review and make up your own mind. [Gizmodo]