Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: The best deals from Target's video game sale, Bitcoin and Ethereum hit record highs, can you spot the drowning kid in this video before the lifeguard does?
- As much as we think we might notice someone struggling in the water, drowning is often a silent killer. Can you spot the drowning kid before the lifeguard does in the video above? [POPSUGAR]
- Bitcoin and Ethereum are hitting record highs. Earlier today, the former hit a peak of $US2,854.40. Don't you wish you'd bought some back when they were worth less than one cent? [Business Insider]
- "Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man" now has his own fighting game. [Kotaku]
- The RBA just told some home truths about how slow wage growth is hurting the economy. [Business Insider]
- Latest weirdest fashion trend: stamp-on eyebrows. [POPSUGAR]
- Target is throwing a pretty neat video game sale - deals include Uncharted 4 for $27 and Horizon Zero Dawn for $39. Head to Kotaku for the rest of the deals. [Kotaku]
- Actual headline: "I Rubbed Snail Goo on My Face and It Obliterated My Acne". [POPSUGAR]