Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: BBC News At 10 goes into meltdown, Ethereum crashes to $13 then bounces back to $296, watch the new Game Of Thrones season 7 trailer.
- Elon Musk spent $1 billion developing SpaceX's reusable rockets — here's how fast he could recoup it all. [Business Insider]
- Last night, the technicians behind BBC News At 10 appeared to have a hysterical breakdown. It was like something out of Anchorman and it just kept going. [Gizmodo]
- "Heat-packing women from Texas and the guns they love." [Business Insider]
- The next Steam sale is kicking off tomorrow morning. Prepare your wallets. [Kotaku]
- They weren't kidding when they said cryptocurrency is volatile: Ethereum just crashed from $296 to $13 in a matter of minutes. Then bounced back to $296. [Business Insider]
- Here's 30 minutes with Activision's new first-person shooter: Call Of Duty WWII. [Kotaku]
- Game Of Thrones season 7 has a new trailer. Watch it here. [Gizmodo]