Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: The biggest tech announcements from Computex 2017, bleak Australian economy forecasts, Street Fighter 5 tournament gets gate crashed.
- Just two week’s away from the release of Australia’s latest GDP report, we’ve received another worrying read on the health of household spending. [Business Insider]
- The Computex technology conference is currently in full swing and Gizmodo has all the announcements you need to know about. You can see the full list of headlines here. [Gizmodo]
- A spectator just crashed a key Street Fighter 5 tournament match. [Kotaku]
- The federal police were called today after a Sydney startup was hacked and blackmailed. Business Insider has the details. [Business Insider]
- It turns out Australians are really, really good at reading confusing road signs. [Gizmodo]