Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: scientists discover new kind of symbiotic relationship, shocking photos of how rich people live, when fans take their love for Twitch streamers too far.
- Scientists just found a completely new kind of symbiotic relationship. [Gizmodo]
- A photographer spent 25 years documenting rich people. Here’s what she learned. [Business Insider]
- In related news, most members of “the 1%” think they’re much poorer. Business Insider explains why. [Business Insider]
- Twitch streamers are essentially video bloggers who play video games in front of an online audience. Unfortunately, this can lead to obsessive and stalkerish behaviour from fans. Kotaku investigates the problem. [Kotaku]
- Someone managed to get The Witcher 3 running at 60fps at 8k resolution. That’s 7680 x 4320 pixels on max settings. Wow. [Kotaku]