Lego smashes its 100% renewable energy goal, Aussie police bust syndicate suspected of $165 million payroll fraud, the first trailer to Star Trek: Discovery.
- Lego has invested $1.2 Billion over the last four years to balance 100 per cent of its energy use with that from renewable sources, and now that goal has been achieved – three years early.[Gizmodo]
- A senior tax official and his son and daughter have been swept up in what police allege is an unprecedented tax fraud involving $165 million. [Business Insider]
- There’s a new Star Trek TV series out called Star Trek: Discovery. Watch the first trailer here. [Gizmodo]
- The video game Destiny 2 is having a big reveal event tonight. You can watch along from home on Kotaku. [Kotaku]
- In other gaming news, The Witcher is getting a Netflix series. [Kotaku]
- A psychologist claims a simple word swap can make you more successful on a daily basis. [Business Insider]
- If you’re in Sydney Harbour and Circular over the next couple of evenings, you’re probably going to see a ghost ship. [Gizmodo]