Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: how the death of Queen Elizabeth will affect the British economy, playing The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild on a bus, Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band gets a Star Wars tribute.
- Someone turned every song on The Beatles’ Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band into a Star Wars parody
and its way better than you’d think [Gizmodo].
- Staff have been called to an emergency meeting at Buckingham Palace. [Business Insider]
- There’s nothing to suggest the above meeting relates to the welfare of any monarch. But one thing is certain: The death of Queen Elizabeth will be the most disruptive event in Britain in the last 70 years. [Business Insider]
- ‘The Legend Of Zelda: Bus Of The Wild’. [Kotaku]
- A 130km-long crack along Antarctica’s Larsen C Ice Shelf just deepened. It seems like only a matter of time before the 5000 square kilometre ice shelf plunges into the sea. [Gizmodo]