Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: 10 video game classification labels we’d like to see, Elon Musk’s plans to fix the world, 12 yoga poses to tone your butt, thighs and abs.
- Revealed: the classification labels that video games should have. [Kotaku]
- Apple has a new $6 billion campus – and employees have started moving in. [Business Insider]
- POPSUGAR Health & Fitness has outlined 12 challenging yoga poses that will tone the butt, thighs, abs, and upper body.
[Via POPSUGAR Health & Fitness]
- In a recent TED interview, Elon Musk casually lays out his plan to save humanity from itself. [Gizmodo]
- The founder of LinkedIn says too many of us are using the site all wrong. [Business Insider]