Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Get the PlayStation 4 Pro with Horizon: Zero Dawn for $499, why you don't need broadcast TV.
- Do we even need broadcast TV any more? Not according to Gizmodo. [Gizmodo]
- Here's what happens to your body and brain when you eat too much sugar. [Business Insider]
- Here's why you need to start using Epsom bath salts. [POPSUGAR Health & Fitness]
- North Korea just had its most successful missile launch Yet. Ulp. [Gizmodo]
- Target is currently selling the PS4 Pro console bundled with Horizon Zero Dawn for $499. [Kotaku]
- The NSW government is privatising some Sydney buses. The reason: too many complaints. [Business Insider]