Hump day (AKA Wednesday) is arguably the most boring day of the week. So why not liven things up by grabbing one of these nifty online bargains? Deals that caught our eye this week include:
- Gerrymandering is a game about manipulating district borders to ensure you win an election. There's a multiplayer mode, which you might even compare to Go, and it's 50% off at the moment, making it $3.64
- itch.io is a pay-what-you-want platform, and regularly has very cool indie games worth checking out. It also lets developers decide how much of a cut the site takes. Browse them here.
- Big W is selling the 1TB Playstation 4 with Horizon Zero Dawn for $399 (a saving of $110)
- This copy of The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition is going for a little more than before, at $29 (a saving of $46)
- This week's Humble Book Bundle is all about the sci-fi novels of Brandon Sanderson. Normally, the total cost for these products is as much as $174. On Humble Bundle, you choose the price of $1 or more. As always, you can divvy up what you spend between the developers, Humble Bundle and the nominated charity.
- Here are the cheapest copies of Yooka-Laylee in Australia.
- SOMA, the philosophical survival horror game, is currently $13.54 on Steam. (A saving of $26.32)
- Udemy has a number of good deals on programming courses, including the Complete C# Unity Developer for $15, Complete Java Masterclass for $15, and other courses on NodeJS, AngularJS, and the Unreal Engine, all for $15. They're marked down from around $200.
- Store DJ has placed their Pioneer DDJRB Portable 2-Channel DJ Controller on sale. It's going for $499, saving you $129, and it also comes with two DM40 monitor speakers. A good portable package for a beginner.
- Catch Of The Day is throwing a Top 250 Tech Buys sale, including Nintendo products and heaps of headphones. Click here to start browsing.
- JB Hi-Fi are selling a Garmin Vivofit 3 Fitness Tracker for $98. (A saving of $61)
- Kogan is selling a 65-inch curved 4K TV for $1199. Click here for details.
- Keen to pick up a Samsung Galaxy S8? Here's the best plan from every Australian telco.
- And here's a corker Samsung Galaxy S8 deal from Wooloworths. This offer ends April 27th.
- Here's a list of eBay's best retailer deals, including tech sites PC Byte, The Good Guys and Harvey Norman.
- Dick Smith is having a clearance sale on items across multiple categories. Here are the deals.
- Aldi has a few deals for today and this Saturday, which you can browse here.
- Looking to up your home cooking skills? This free cookbook has tons of tasty recipes that will save you cash without sacrificing flavour.
- Time for a groceries run? Here are this week's best deals from Coles.
- Catch of the Day is throwing an Easter show bag sale. Click here to start shopping!
- The Australian taxi-booking app Ingogo has upped the number of Qantas points customers earn to up to 1000 points for the first five rides. In addition, Ingogo customers can join the Qantas Frequent Flyers program for free by downloading the app - a saving of $89.50. Details here.
- Kogan is selling the Komodo 8 Person Screened Tent for $219 with free shipping. Click here for details.
- Target has some quilts on sale ahead of the cold season. They range from $41 to $71, which works out to 40% off.