Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: United Airlines loses $1 billion in value, the 10 Australian postcodes with the lowest incomes, cheap sci-fi games from Humble Bundle.
- United Airlines has lost $1 billion in value after dragging that passenger off a plane. In hindsight, offering more than $800 to passengers would have been the smarter move. [Gizmodo]
- And here's Jimmy Kimmel's take on the infamous incident. [Business Insider]
- In need of something to play over the Easter holidays? Humble Bundle has a range of sci-fi RTS, adventure and strategy games for bugger all that will keep you going. For more online bargains, head to our Hump Day Deals page. [Kotaku]
- Panasonic has two top-of-the-line OLED TVs on the way for Australia in 2017. We've seen them up close and they look gorgeous. [Gizmodo]
- Here are the 10 Australian postcodes with the lowest incomes. [Business Insider]