Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Qantas Wi-Fi takes off, Tinder in Antarctica the original ending to The Blair Witch project revealed.
- Aldi is ramping up its domination plan for Australia. [Business Insiderr]
- The final frames of The Blair Witch Project were creepy, ominous and perfectly understated. Interestingly, it almost had a far more gruesome ending at the insistence of its financiers. [Gizmodo]
- Australia’s millennials are at the bottom of the heap when it comes to home ownership around the world. Well, duh. [Business Insider]
- After a short delay and a whole bunch of testing, Qantas’s first domestic jet with onboard Wi-Fi is set to take to the skies on regular passenger service. [Gizmodo]
- Doritos now come in a Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 flavour, dubbed Supernova. Fittingly, they look dangerously radioactive. [Doritos]
- Actual headline: ‘The People Who Translate Japanese Sex Games For Millions Of Horny Fans (NSFW)’ [Kotaku]
- Tinder just made its first match in Antarctica. Awww. [Business Insider]