Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Video game makers trademark “Cyberpunk”, LG G6 smartphone review, Star Wars Thrawn trilogy remembered.
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 might be grabbing all the headlines but it’s not the only flagship Android on the market. Gizmodo just put the LG G6 through its paces. [Gizmodo]
- Here are 21 life-saving facts that everyone should know. [Business Insider]
- CD Projekt Red has a new video game coming out called Cyberpunk 2077. In the process of making the game,
they quietly trademarked the term “Cyberpunk” – and sci-fi fans are pissed off about it. [Kotaku]
- The Sydney housing market correction is coming. Business Insider has the details. [Business Insider]
- Next week, Timothy Zahn’s Thrawn, a book set in the Star Wars universe, will be released. Gizmodo explains why you should be excited. [Gizmodo]