Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: We'll have Amazon here soon enough, credit cards are way too hard to cancel, and we there's a way to instantly upgrade your RX 480.
- Amazon is officially setting up shop in Australia, promising "low prices, vast selection, and fast delivery". [Gizmodo]
- It turns out you can flash the BIOS of an RX 480 and turn it into an RX 580. Maybe don't attempt this if it's your first hardware rodeo. [Kotaku]
- Banks have intentionally been slowing down the cancellation process for credit cards, hoping customers won't bother. [Lifehacker]
- Slack is very popular, but why does it use so much memory? The answer might be in Electron. [Lifehacker]
- Horizon Zero Dawn is one of the best games so far this year, and it's a great year for games. Its world-building is lauded, and we spoke with the game's composers to see how music ties everything together. [Kotaku]