Lifehacker Australia is seeking a Business Journalist to join our award-winning IT Pro team here in Sydney. Read on for all the details!
Allure Media is seeking a Business Journalist to join the Lifehacker Australia team here in Sydney. You will be writing news and advice across the categories of small business and startups, enterprise IT, security and software development.
We're looking for an experienced journalist who is passionate about business technology and the issues facing Australian workers – from enterprise-level CTOs right down to small business owners trying to choose the best printer.
You will be reporting across a wide range of topics that relate to the business sector and providing useful tips, products and services with an emphasis on how to do things better.
The ideal candidate will also have experience in reviewing business products, long-form feature writing and breaking industry news.
Here at Allure Media, we're focused on people. We provide a fast-paced, flexible and innovative working environment. Every staff member has the opportunity to make a real contribution to our products and our business.
Allure media is one of Australia’s fastest growing digital publishers, with global brands spanning Technology, Business and Women’s lifestyle. Our main office is on Circular Quay in Sydney’s CBD.
Do You Have?
- A background in online journalism relating to business and IT
- A keen interest and thorough understanding of Australian workplace issues
- A flair for turning complex topics into highly engaging content
- A strong understanding of search engine optimisation (SEO) practices
- A knack for doing things better
Do You Want?
- The chance to work on one of the world's most successful websites
- The ability to play with cutting-edge software and gadgets before they hit the market
- To be a leading voice on Australian workplace issues with the opportunity to write on topics that matter to you most
- The opportunity to join a fast-paced environment with a focused but friendly and relaxed work culture.
Please email your cover letter and CV to: [email protected]