Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: The video game Outlast 2 has been banned in Australia, the best chicken salad recipes, ATO slams ordinary workers for dodgy expense claims.
- During what was supposed to be a run-of-the-mill press conference, South Australia's Premier Jay Weatherill ripped the Federal Government a new one on renewable energy on live TV - right in front of the minister for energy. The video is cringe-inducing and hilarious in equal measure. [Gizmodo]
- The upcoming survival horror game Outlast 2 has been refused classification in Australia, predominately for the depiction of implied sexual violence. Kotaku has the details. [Kotaku]
- LEGO TAPE CHANGES EVERYTHING! [Gizmodo]
- According to the ATO, ordinary workers claiming dodgy expenses are a bigger problem than multinational corporate tax avoidance. [Business Insider]
- Georgina Ryland is a makeup artist and body painter from Brisbane, and she's crazy good at what she does. Alongside some incredible themed pieces for Harry Potter and Star Wars, her latest work brings The Legend of Zelda to life across her chest. [Gizmodo]
- Grilled, shredded, cubed — any way you make it, your salad's bound to benefit from this versatile (and delicious) protein. We've rounded up the best kale-, quinoa-, cabbage-, and romaine-based recipes so you can get your greens on every day of the week without ever getting bored. [POPSUGAR]
- Could alien life be "island hopping" between the recently discovered TRAPPIST-1 planets? Gizmodo investigates. [Gizmodo]