Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: 26 low-carb dinner recipes, ANZ kills off American Express rewards cards, inside Zero Latency latest virtual-reality arcade game.
- Here are 26 healthy low-carb recipes for easy weeknight dinners. [POPSUGAR Health & Fitness.]
- There’s a creeping problem with wages in Australia’s economy, and only companies can fix it. [Business Insider]
- NASA wants to launch a magnetic shield to restore atmosphere on Mars – a process that it reckons would take “a matter of years”. [Gizmodo]
- ANZ just killed off American Express rewards cards. [Business Insider]
- Here are eight steps to designing your dream bedroom. [POPSUGAR Australia]
- Zero Latency is a completely wireless, free roaming, warehouse-sized Virtual-reality experience built in Melbourne. It just went through a major revamp and the results are nothing short of spectacular. [Gizmodo]