Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Everything you need to know about the Samsung Galaxy S8, Cyclone Debbie spits out a shark 13km from the coast, see Jupiter closer than ever before.
- If you didn't get enough Samsung Galaxy S8 coverage on Lifehacker you can read your eyes out over at Gizmodo. (You may need a few hours to get through it all.) [Gizmodo]
- NASA's $1 billion Jupiter probe just sent back breathtaking new images of the gas giant. [Business Insider]
- The Persona series is a weird monster-fighting/dating hybrid video game with a serious cult following. The fifth entry in the series is now available in the West. Kotaku has a review. [Kotaku]
- Villagers in Sulawesi found a missing man's corpse in the belly of an enormous snake. And people freak out about Australian fauna. [Gizmodo]
- As Cyclone Debbie rages on, authorities are starting to worry about dam levels in south east Queensland. [Business Insider]
- In other Cyclone Debbie news, a sizeable bull shark has washed up in Ayr, 13km from the coast. It's a real-life Sharknado! [Business Insider]