Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Hands on with Mass Effect: Andromeda, iPhone 8’s “next-gen” selfie camera, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080 Ti review.
- Everyone knows diet and exercise are the twin pillars of physical fitness. But there may be a third pillar: environmental stress. [Business Insider]
- The hotly anticipated video game Mass Effect: Andromeda is almost upon us. Kotaku has played the first five hours. [Kotaku]
- The iPhone 8 could have a next-generation selfie camera. [Business Insider]
- Battery-operated headphones worn by a passenger on a recent Bejing to Melbourne flight “likely caught on fire” according to the Australian Transport Safety Bureau, prompting a warning to be issued regarding the safety of batteries on board aircraft.
- Kotaku has reviewed the cutting-edge Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080 Ti. Their verdict: the best card for comfortable 4K gaming. [Kotaku]
- You can now fly from Australia to Europe for $349. For more online bargains, head to our Hump Day Deals page. [Business Insider]