Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: What you need to know about cellulite, astonishing images of Sydney's storm weather captured on a ferry, X-Men chronology explained.
- Working as a deckhand on Sydney Ferries, Haig Gilchrist captures some spectacular images on a daily basis - like the nightmare fuel above. You can see more of his photos here.
- 80 to 90 percent of women have cellulite somewhere on their bodies. If knowledge is power, here are a few things about cellulite to help you feel empowered about that puckering skin.
- Valve and the ACCC are still going at it in court. Kotaku has the story.
- In other local gaming news, Australia is finally getting a world class esports event. Details here.
- Are you confused by the confusing chronology of Wolverine in the X-Men movies? This timeline explains all.