Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: astronomers prepare to peer into a black hole’s event horizon for the first time, Jumanji sequel news, Elon Musk on boosting brain power.
- A mind-blowing new theory connects black holes, dark matter and gravitational waves. Gizmodo has the science. [Gizmodo]
- In more black hole news, astronomers are about to peer into a black hole’s event horizon for the first time. [Business Insider]
- Jumanji isn’t a board game anymore, it’s a video game. [Kotaku]
- Read the email a Google recruiter sent a job candidate to prepare him for the interview. [Business Insider]
- The PlayStation Store is having a big games sale – you can check out the highlights over on Kotaku. For more online bargains, head to our Hump Day Deals post. [Kotaku]
- Elon Musk is wrong to think he can save the world by boosting our brains. Here’s why. [Gizmodo]