Hump day (AKA Wednesday) is arguably the most boring day of the week. So why not liven things up by grabbing one of these nifty online bargains? Deals that caught our eye this week include: get a 65-inch 4K TV for $998, Humble Bundle’s Star Wars video games sale, Foxtel launches affordable sports-and-broadband bundle.
- This week’s Humble Bundle focuses on great games of 2016. Pay $1 or more for Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance, Star Wars: X-Wing vs TIE Fighter – Balance of Power Campaigns and Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds Saga. You’ll also receive a coupon for 10% off Humble Monthly for new subscribers. Pay more than the average price and you’ll also get Star Wars Battlefront II, Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, Star Wars Starfighter, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords and Star Wars: Rebel Assault I + II. Pay $14 or more for all of that plus Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 3D, Star Wars Shadows of the Empire and Star Wars Empire At War: Gold Pack. As always, you can divvy up what you spend between the developers, Humble Bundle and the nominated charity.
- Origin is giving away the PC version of Mass Effect 2 for free. Get it here.
- Udemy is once again offering a bunch of online courses for free. Available courses include Android Development using Mysql & PHP, Power Resumes for Job Interviews, Mobile Website Design and Workout Exercises for Fat Loss. Click here to see the full list.
- Telstra is offering six months of free Netflix access to new and existing Telstra TV customers. Simply log into your account and your Telstra TV to claim it. [Via OzBargain]
- To celebrate its second year as a broadband provider, Foxtel is combining its most popular sports and entertainment packages with home phone and internet for just $99 per month. Click here for more information.
- Fantasy.nrl is giving away 2500 NRL Digital Passes that last the full season. Click here for the details.
- Big W is currently selling the 1TB Playstation 4 Pro for $529 which is $30 off the RRP. Get the deal here.
- Here are today’s best eBay deals, including Dell products, Officeworks discounts and 50% off at Chemist’s Warehouse.
- Apple is bringing back its Back to Uni deal for Australian and New Zealand students. Eligible customers can score a $100 Apple Store Gift Card when they buy a Mac for university. You can also score a $70 Gift Card when you buy an iPad Pro. Details here.
- JB Hi-Fi has just knocked $300 off Soniq’s 65-inch 4K Smart TV, which brings the total to a very tasty $998. Get the specs here.
- Students can currently save up to $494 on Windows laptops at the Microsoft Store. Click here to start browsing.
- eBay has knocked 20% off select retailers for Valentine’s Day. Click here to start browsing.
- If you’re a member of JB Hi-Fi’s mailing list, you should be receiving an email soon this week advertising this week’s Deals — $200 Off a Casio Digital Piano. Click here for details.
- Looking to connect to the NBN on a budget? Here are the cheapest unlimited data plans for each Australian city.
- Here are the latest “mystery wine” deals from Vinomofo: Chardonnay 2016 for $11.50 (RRP: $33), Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 for $10.50 (RRP: $33) and Pinot Noir 2013 for $10.90 (RRP: $38).
- Time for a groceries run? Here are the latest 50% off deals from Coles.
- Domino’s is still offering 50% off pizzas (excluding Value Range). This is your last night to take advantage!
- Humble Bundle is having a sale on hacking e-books.
- Big W has slashed 40% off all outdoor furniture and BBQs.
- Got kids? Here are the best back-to-school bargains from eBay.
- JB Hi-Fi is still having a ‘2 For $30’ deal on movies and TV shows. Click here to see what’s on offer.
- Each Wednesday, Aldi runs a ‘Special Buys’ sale on a range of heavily discounted items. Today’s deals focus on wholefoods and workout gear. Click here to see the full range of deals.