The Crumb Shed Sydney is a pop-up ice creamery that specialises in bespoke Golden Gaytimes ranging from Unicorn Breath (vanilla crumb, musk sticks, strawberry hard candy, popping candy, edible glitter) to Crumb Choc Millionaire (chocolate crumb, smashed potato crisps, desiccated coconut, 100s & 1000s). For today only, it’s giving away free Gaytimes between 4pm to 6pm while stocks last. Here are the details!
If you’re struggling in today’s infernally hot weather, a Golden Gaytime could be just the ticket. If you’re quick, you’ll be able to pick up one of these decedent curiosities without paying a cent. Check out the available flavours:
- Unicorn Breath: vanilla crumb, musk sticks, strawberry hard candy, popping candy, edible glitter
- Crumb Choc Millionaire: chocolate crumb, smashed potato crisps, desiccated coconut, 100s & 1000s, edible glitter
- Chocopalooza: chocolate crumb, lolly bananas, 100s & 1000s
- Golden Chief’s Salty Gaytime: vanilla crumb, pretzel bits, salted caramel drizzle (created by Gaytime ‘Crumbassador’, Jesse James McElroy)
- The OG-G: with even more vanilla crumb (the original and the best handcrafted to perfection)
Naturally, there is a catch: to claim your freebie you will need to give Topshop your email address which will be “collected and stored”. However, there’s nothing stopping you from giving a dummy account.
Here are the full terms and conditions:
- Get a free Golden Gaytime cream offer to those in queue at 4pm and no later than 6pm, closing time, Tuesday 21st February, 2017 – we’ll do our best to serve as many as possible but if you miss out we’re sorry!
- Limit of one Golden Gaytime per person.
- Email addresses and personal information will be collected and stored by Topshop and will not be shared with Streets.
- The promoter is Streets (Unilever Australia Limited).
The Golden Gaytime Crumb Shed is located at Topshop Topman in the Gowings Building on 45 Market Street. Good luck!