Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: 79 delicious low-calorie snack recipes, the Oscars rule that led to this year's massive best picture screw-up, black holes revealed to be even scarier than first imagined.
- Australia is now the No.1 destination for the world's millionaire migrants. Business Insider has the report.
- A group of players of the online video game EVE Online just destroyed $13,000 worth of ships in a surprise attack. That's $13,000 in real-world money. Kotaku tells the story.
- Black holes may be way more murderous than we realised. Allow Gizmodo to drop its science on those assembled.
- Here are 79 snacks to satisfy your hunger, all under 150 calories.
- An Oscars rule led to this year's massive best picture screw-up. Business Insider has the skinny.
- Mass Effect games are all about the alien nooky. The latest entry in the series, Mass Effect Andromeda, has been rated MA15+ in Australia for "strong sex scenes" and "moderate impact" nudity. Ooh-er, etc.