Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Australia's current house price boom explained, NFL's overtime rules ruin Super Bowl, 36 Melbourne beaches contaminated by human doo-doo.
- Here are six astonishing features of Australia's current house price boom, courtesy of Business Insider.
- GameStop employees in the US are reportedly being forced to lie to customers to boost used game sales - or risk losing their jobs. Kotaku has the story.
- The NFL's overtime rules ruined one of the all-time great Super Bowls. Business Insider explains.
- After an intense session of core exercises, your abs are screaming for relief. Here are some stretches you can do right after working your abs to help relieve soreness the next day.
- If you live in Melbourne, you might want to reconsider cooling down in the ocean this weekend: here are 36 Melbourne beaches that are unsafe due to human shit. Ew.