Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Ferrari debuts its fastest car ever, why Australian workers are the happiest in the world (it says here), how to burn 200 calories in under three minutes.
- Australian workers are reportedly among the happiest in the world. Here's why.
- Looking to shed some weight? Here are 10 do-anywhere exercises that will burn 200 calories in under three minutes, courtesy of POPSUGAR Health & Fitness.
- The Huawei Mate 9 smartphone is one of the best phones the company has released. Click here for the Gizmodo review.
- Wages growth in Australia is still pathetic. Business Insider crunches the numbers.
- Ferrari's just revealed its most powerful car ever: the V12 812 Superfast.