You wanted Nintendo Switch details, NBN's new speed names and the biggest online porn trends of 2017. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from last week.
Note: For variety's sake, we've limited certain topics to one entry each: otherwise the list below would be made up exclusively of posts about the 2016 census and Olympic Games.
- Nintendo Switch FAQs: Pricing, Specifications And Release Date Today, Nintendo unveiled more details about the Nintendo Switch. For the first time, the company has revealed how much the Switch will cost along with an official release date and some new hardware details. Here's everything we know so far.
- Top 10 Ways To Boost Your Home Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi is one of the most useful and important parts of using a computer and yet it's also one of the most frustrating. If you're plagued by slow speeds, bad reception, and other Wi-Fi issues, here are 10 ways you can power up the Wi-Fi in your home.
- Reminder: The Pirate Bay, Torrentz, TorrentHound, IsoHunt And SolarMovies Are Blocked From Today
In December last year, the Federal Court ordered Australian ISPS to block a number of popular torrent websites in a case brought on by Foxtel and Village Roadshow. The court gave ISPs 15 working days to implement site-blocking technology to prevent subscribers from accessing the torrent websites. Today is the deadline.
- NBN's New Speed Names Explained
We've known the National Broadband Network (NBN) plans to be structured around five "tiers" of connectivity based on download and upload speeds offered by NBNco. It appears the company has renamed the plans and taken one of the tiers out. Here's what you need to know.
- How To Get 190Mbps NBN Speeds In Australia
For all the promise of "world class" internet speeds, the National Broadband Network (NBN) can be decidedly underwhelming for some. By nbn's own admission, some connections are no faster than ADSL2. Thankfully, there are a few hacks you can employ to boost your current NBN speeds by a significant margin; even if you're already on 100Mbps. Here's what you need to know.
- No NBN In Your Street? Just Set Up A Wireless Bridge
Like countless other Australians, Haywards Bay resident Daniel Saffioti did not have access to the NBN. So he decided to do something about it.
- The Nintendo Classic NES Mini Is Back On Sale In Australia
The Nintendo Classic Mini NES was arguably the most sought-after video game product of 2016. Unfortunately, a drastic shortage of available units meant most Aussies missed out. Well, the good news is that EB Games has finally received fresh stock - and you can buy one right now.
- The Biggest (And Weirdest) Online Porn Trends Of 2016 [NSFW]
Pornhub has released its annual Year In Review report, detailing all the ways we consumed online porn in 2016. This insanely comprehensive infographic breaks down everything you could possibly want to know - from the most popular search terms by gender, age and country to the top ten male and female porn stars. (There's even a graph charting the disturbing rise in Donald Trump-themed porn queries. Ew.)
- Australian Open 2017: Play Schedule And Opening Matches
The annual Australian Open, held in Melbourne, starts on Monday, January 16 and will be broadcasted on Channel 7. To make it easier for you to watch the games you want, we've put together the schedule of Australian Open matches, first draw schedule and information on how you can watch the Australian Open at work.
- Rewatch The Full Nintendo Switch Event Here
After months of relentless teasing, Nintendo finally gave gamers a deeper look at the Switch video game console today. If you missed the live stream, you can watch the Nintendo Switch presentation in its entirety right here.