Hump day (AKA Wednesday) is arguably the most boring day of the week. So why not liven things up by grabbing one of these nifty online bargains? Deals that caught our eye this week include: the Assassin's Creed Humble Bundle, cheap McDonalds and free online university courses.
- Get 75% off various games in Steam's Midweek Madness sale, with titles such as Rising Storm GOTY Edition, Red Orchestra 2 and Turok for $4.99.
- This week's Humble Bundle is all Assassin's Creed: You can get your hands on Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India, Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China, Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia and Assassin's Creed. Pay more than the average price and you’ll also get Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD, Assassin’s Creed III, Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe Edition. Pay $15 or more for all of that plus Assassin's Creed: Unity and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. As always, you can divvy up what you spend between the developers, Humble Bundle and the nominated charity.
- Love sci-fi? Humble's book bundle this week is a collection of sci-fi manga by Nihei. Get BLAME! Vol. 1 and a 1 Month Crunchyroll Subscription, or pay $8 or more for BLAME! Vol. 2 and BLAME! Academy and So On. If you pay over $17 you can also get Knights of Sidonia, Complete Vol. 1-15
- Udemy is once again offering a bunch of online courses for free. Click here to see the full list.
- Need to upskill? You can get a 1000 page security engineering for free, down from its regular price of $85. Check out the details here.
- The Windows 10 duplicate file removal app Singuler is currently free, from a usual price of $12.29.
- You can get the ThinkPad Yoga 460 at a discount — pick up the 128GB SSD model shipped for $959, or upgrade to 256GB SSD for just $100 more. See the rest of the details here.
- For the next month, get a free $2 Optus SIM at 7-Eleven if you download the app. Check it out here.
- Get a $2 McFlurry at any McDonalds in Victoria or Tasmania for the next three weeks.
- Maccas fans in Queensland and the NT are also getting lucky for the next few week. You can get four items for $4 — a cheeseburger, small fries, small drink and a sundae.
- Time for a groceries run? Here are the best deals from Woolworths.
- Sign up for a free Technology for Healthy Living course with the University of Tasmania Online, and get the Fitbit Flex 2 as part of the course materials. Check out the details here.
- SBS now has 898 free movies available on SBS on Demand. Click here to start browsing.
- Each Wednesday, ALDI runs a 'Special Buys' sale on a range of heavily discounted items. Today's deals include health foods, gardening supplies and summer homewares. Click here to see the full range of deals.